Wednesday, February 29, 2012

ALBUM STREAM "EX LIVES" Every Time I Die biiiiitch

Well THIS is pretty fuckin' cool.
I know everyone knows this already but comeon man this is ETID.

And you had to have seen this by now but still...




Great video directed by Keith Buckley. Engaging visuals that disturb and entrance, but instead of distracting from the music, the audio and visuals complement each other, because they're equally as jarring.

And the newer video, of the rockin' "Revival Mode" which I believe is my fav track on the album, as of now... I'm gonna end up saying that about all of them at some point. Get your daily dose of brain twisty thriller imagery here.






NOW LISTEN TO THE WHOLE DAMN ALBUM


Edit: Epitaph took down the whole thing, leaving you with these two.


No comments:

Post a Comment