Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Check out Blackbird Blackbird's "Poltergeist" and go dance with ghosts

I'm trying to keep my electronic music ADD under control. Meaning, this new track by Blackbird Blackbird is awesome but usually this is the type of thing that my dumb  ass would get tired of after a while, I'm a horrible product of a dub generation. New Leaf was a little more immediately engaging and that kept my kindergarten attention span. I guess I don't do too well with subtlety but I'm working on it.

And I don't have to work hard because this just possessed the shit out of me. Airy "oohs", building layers that make you feel like something is right behind you. Let this creep around your head for a while, and for a while I  mean the 20 times in a row you're gonna play it. Cuz I been there, ain't no shame.


No comments:

Post a Comment